Passionate about sharing what I know and have learned along the way. I love to present and connect with the Microsoft community.
Find a few of my presentations in SlideShare
Upcoming Speaking Engagement:
Previous Speaking Engagement:
- SharePoint Fest Chicago (Dec 2019)
- SharePoint Fest DC (Apr 2019)
- SPTechCon Boston (Aug 2018)
- SharePoint Fest DC (Mar 2018)
- SharePoint Saturday VA Beach (Mar 2018)
- Microsoft Gov Tech Summit (Mar 2018)
- DC Metro Office 365 User Group (Jan 2018)
- SharePoint Engage Raleigh (Oct 2017)
- SharePoint Technology Conference – SPTechCon DC (Nov 2017)
- SharePoint Saturday Baltimore (May 2017)
- SharePoint Saturday DC – Reston (Dec 2016)
- Reston SPUG (Oct 2016)
- SharePoint User Group of DC (Jan 2016)
- SharePoint Saturday DC – Reston (Oct 2015)
- SharePoint Saturday Baltimore (Jul 2015)
- SharePoint Saturday DC – Chevy Chase (Jun 2015)
- SPBiz Conference (Jun 2015)
- SharePoint Fest DC (Apr 2015)
- FEDSPUG & Women in SharePoint DC (Dec 2014)
- Reston SharePoint User Group (Nov 2014)
- SP24 Conference 2014 – Watch the recording here!
- SharePoint Saturday Boston 2014
- SharePoint Saturday VA Beach 2014
- SharePoint Saturday DC – Reston (Dec 2013)
- SharePoint Saturday New Jersey 2013
- Richmond SharePoint User Group (Jul 2013)
- SharePoint Saturday Richmond 2013
- SharePoint Saturday VA Beach 2013
I found your website http://www.nothingbutsharepoint.com/2012/04/26/how-to-design-different-display-for-view-edit-list-item-aspx/
I am trying to follow your instruction but already got stuck at the very first step, I don’t see the step 1 even after I did the editing the contact list.
– Your instruction said to access the SharePoint Contact List, then click”Customerize Form” on the ribbon, but my ribbon don’t have that option.
Is it because I don’t have the permission to do so?
Another question is I did a move documents from one library to another, thinking I did the right thing using a move instead of copy but I lost all the version history anyway. Do you know a way to recover the version history?
@Lai – what is your SharePoint version? Form Services is only available in the SharePoint Enterprise model.
See if you can find the documents in the Recycle bin. It depends how you moved them but if you can find the documents in the Recycle Bin, then they could be recovered with the versions intact.